Friday, May 5, 2017

Book blog.

So far the book is about introducing the watsons. And how they're preparing their way to Birmingham. They also are introducing each and everyone of the characters.

    Do I think the characters are realistic? Yes I do. The author gives each of the character a unique, funny, and interesting characteristic. Byron, is the troublemaker and the one that tries to act “Mr. Cool Daddy” according to the book. Which I see that he acts like that. He behaves so terribly that he got his head shaved and became Balón. Which is balled. However he isn't always cool, like the little things makes him seem like a little child again.

    If you could talk to the author, what questions would you ask? And why? I would ask him how could he live to having a brother like Byron day to day. The reason why I'm asking him that is because he gives Kenny a very hard time. He picks on Kenny, and allows other kids at the school to pick on him also. I would also ask if their relationship is still the same?

1 comment:

  1. Nice job explaining how your characters have personalities and characteristics. I could see you as Byron, a trouble maker. I would also ask the same questions to the author. Tell me how the book ends.

    ReplyDelete