Friday, May 26, 2017

Music

                                                                       Music

                                                                By: Erik Lopez





As a little kid, my radio became my brother. When I hear the groove, I always, no matter where I am, move with the rhythm of the beat. It can be the same for others too. Music inspires us to keep going, depends on what you listen to. Therefore, I believe in music.


I was at the age of 8, I was on my way to my house from school. As I got out of the garage, I saw two boxes. I was kind of disappointed, because the boxes were small. I opened them anyway, I was discombobulated. It was a radio and a portable CD player. I was curious how it worked. My grandma came out of the bushes like if she was a predator hunting on a prey, she scared the poop out of me (Not literally). She turned the magic switch on the radio and I felt like I entered into a whole new world. I completely ignored the portable CD player. Music became my brother that day. I wasn't a huge fan of it, but I realized there were so many options to choose from.


    I eventually started to use the CD player more because I won't have any interruptions with the CD’s compare to the radio. It had a huge impact on me. It lifted me up when I was feeling down. It helped me keep going no matter what. I cherished the CD player for a few years. Until, it broke. Nowadays, I used a portable speaker and my Spotify with my phone. Due to tech evolving quickly.
I will continue to use this In future when I'm feeling anything else besides happy.

Music inspires us to keep going, depend on what you listen to. Therefore, I believe in music. I also encourage you do also





No comments:

Post a Comment