Friday, March 31, 2017

3rd Quarter Reflection

In what areas did I improve the most? I feel like the area I mostly improved on was my blogging. After the butterfly project, I feel like I did an huge improvement. My committing and things like have become better also. I use better vocabulary often.

One thing I did that I'm proud of accomplishing is getting all my vocab right and and getting 2 wrong on the roots and prefixes. I'm getting better and better on my vocab week after week. I hoping that by next quarter, I'll be able to get all correct answers on my test.

I think the most challenging part for me this week quarter is me finding evidence for my counter argument. I can't find it. But I will persevere and continue to look for my counter argument. Once I find that, it will be a breeze for me to finish my argumentative piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment