Friday, December 2, 2016

Non-fiction blog


   The book I'm currently reading is called "Marijuna" By Sandra Lee Smith.  The Book talks about how Marijuna is used, spread, and it's effects. For example, according to the book, The THC expands the blood vessels in the lungs and in the brain, letting more oxygen into the rest of the system. ..... Because of lowered blood pressure, less blood flows into the brain. This is why you feel high, or lighting.

One interesting passage I found in my book was  when it talked about poisoned weed. When local enforcements try to stop selling weed. They spray it with lace ( poisin ) to prevent seller from selling things. But they counting to sell it.  And you can take a joint that is poisoned with you knowing .

I learned the possibility a person can encounter a joint in the near future.  And learned what people would do with a situation like that.













I commented on Gabe's blog.

I commented on Jose's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment