Friday, October 28, 2016

My 1st quarter reflection

October 27, 2016

    My blog. I think my blogs are doing alright, besides that I'm missing a few of them. But I always finish them at some point. But I will start to keep up my work, and get on point. And I will Include more things, Like to make them have a better overall theme.

    What strategies have benefited me? I think Having a lead in my writing. Also the tone and spot light.  I notice it gives me more of a better story, or writing in general. And I will continue to use these strategies and learn how to use these better.

 

    My writing has progressed a bit more. It’s not that much, but I notice that it has improve. I think I could improve them more, I just need to practice the skills I learned more and learn more. But overall, I think the first quota restrictions of the year started good. Learning a bunch of things to help me write better and understand my reading better.









No comments:

Post a Comment